domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

activities the special day

Answer questions and special days we like ( Activities )

*What's your name?
Eleidy 
*What's your favorite month of the year and why?
My favorite month of the year in December because Christmas comes and when Jesus was born
*What's your favorite day of the week? why?
My favorite day of the week is Sunday because I spend with my boyfriend watching movies in bed.
*What is your favorite day of the year?
My favorite day of the year is my birthday
*What do you eat or drink on that day?
That day I like to eat barbecue and drink beer
*What do you do or where do you go?
That day I spend with my family, my boyfriend and my friends at my house
*When's your birthday?
My birthday is on February 5
*When were you born?
I was born in 1990
*How old are you?
I'm 21 years


my special and happy day for each day of life that God gives us.


Hello my name is Eleidy, My favorite month of the year is December because it's Christmas and that's when Jesus was born. My favorite day of the week is Sunday because I spend with my boyfriend watching movies all day. My favorite day of the year is my birthday. That I like to eat barbecue and drink cerveza.Ese day I spend with my family, my boyfriend and my friends. My birthday is on February 5. I was born in 1990 I'm 21 years.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario