jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog


 Hello, world this is my level 2 bolg. here I will post my homework and share interesting things to practice my english.

Eleidy Morillo
 Hello, everyone.. since everybody should be working on your blogs this week.. This is an example you can follow to write your welcome to my blog post.
 
hello my name is Eleidy Morillo, you can call me girl I'm from maracaibo, maracabo live in the conception I´m 21 years I study early pree school education in the URBE, my favorite subjects are English and art classes this trimester and I see 6 in the 4th trimester

I love music, I like mild salsa dancing, surfing the net, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends as much pizza, I like the chocolate savoy, I like spending time with my family and play with my brothers.
I like vegetables every day I wake up early, I hate inprudencia inrrespeto and I'm funny

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario